Spring Is Here!
The weather is beginning to warm up, flowers and trees are budding out, and the grass is greening
up. This spring season helps us see God's creation coming to life again!
Spring Time brings a number of special activities here at Friendship:
* This month we're receiving gifts for the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering which goes to support
Southern Baptist missionaries working across North America in promoting the gospel among
those who are yet unsaved. Our church goal is $1,500!
* On April 15 we'll be providing lunch for the BSU group at Three Rivers College in Poplar Bluff.
* Our children's Easter Party will be held on Saturday, April 20, at 10:00 am.
* We're looking forward to our choir presenting a special Easter cantata during the morning
worship service on Easter Sunday, April 21.
* Our Spring Revival will begin on Sunday, April 28, and continue each evening through
Wednesday, May 1. Gene and Diana Edwards from Mt. Grove, Mo. will be serving as our
* We'll be participating in the special National Day of Prayer event on Thursday, May 2, at the
Dexter city hall.
* The ERWINS will be presenting a gospel concert here at Friendship on Saturday, June 8,
at 6:00 pm. They were with us last year and did a great job!
* Children's church camp at Van Buren will be held June 10 - 14.
Enjoy this wonderful spring season!